Accessibility of this site
Accessibility of this site - we will endeavour to make this site as accessible as possible to disabled users. We wish to ensure this, and all sites we develop for our customers, meet the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act 1995. The notes below show some of the ways this has been done.
1. All text can be resized browser functions - use the Ctrl key & either 'plus' or 'minus' keys, and by use of the View Menu then Text Size.
2. Images - place the mouse cursor over images to obtain the alternative description.
3. Navigate without a mouse - use the tab key and enter key to navigate this site.
4. Find information using the Site Map
5. This site can be read using screen reader software such as Fire Vox.